We are looking for 4 younger men singers – two tenors and two basses – to join Coro 94 this autumn.
- Directed by Michael Kibblewhite, well-known as a leading choral conductor in the UK and Europe, Coro 94 is a high quality, mixed voice choir of about 25 singers, most of whom are in the 20 – 40 year old age range.
- The choir rehearses over a weekend (Saturday 10am – 5pm and Sunday 10am – 3.30pm) once a month in Bishop’s Stortford, Hertfordshire. Members travel from many parts of England and Wales to attend rehearsals.
- During the last year, the choir has toured Italy and has recently completed a 3-day recording session in a Norfolk church to produce a CD and online downloads for release in time for Christmas.
- The 2018 – 2019 Season will include three central London concerts including the annual Family Carols in St Paul’s Cathedral, and two local concerts in Thaxted and Standon Churches.
- Coro 94 sings a very broad repertoire of choral music: contemporary, renaissance, baroque, romantic, jazz and broadway. We give opportunities for members to sing solo parts, and to submit original compositions and arrangements for inclusion in concert programmes.
- The choir is an incredibly friendly and welcoming organisation. We are looking for singers who do not necessarily have lots of experience, but who love all types of choral music, who possess a pleasant voice, and who are excited at the prospect of joining this ambitious group and achieving a very high level of performance in an atmosphere of friendliness and fun.
Contact us for more information!